This weekend a girlfriend of mine and I took a little time to make a vision board. I used the magazines that just collect and put them to use. A vision board is a simple yet powerful visualization tool that activates the universal law of attraction to begin manifesting your dreams into reality. How many times do you think of something, forget, and then months down the road wished you would have wrote it down/completed something you dreamt about. This board can contain ideas from goals that you have set, or see in the future with the intention that these ideas are put to work.
My board included the following:
1. The year of the DO.
2. My passion is to spread why being healthy is important across America.
3. I want to love everyone in my life amazingly.
4. Trust my gut.
5. Get better on track w/ finance and saving.
6. Possibly move to NY.
7. Creating a perfect balance between work, relationship, school, working out etc.
8. Continue to workout and test my body in ways I never knew possible.
9. Not gossip about others (We are all guilty.) What is the point?
10. Have fun and be myself + Not worry about what others think.
I could have probably done 10 more boards. You don’t realize how much your information your head can hold until you try to express it and the space just isn’t big enough. I encourage you to make a vision board. Mabe it’s not about health and working out, but it could involve being a better brother, sister, coworker, parent, friend or just a better you. Vision without action is day dream. It’s a new week- and almost a new year. Let’s try to be better in every aspect of our life. This doesn’t happen over night but rather day by day or pound by pound. While putting my vision to work- you all inspire me to be better every day. Have a great Monday everyone.