You’re going to love this one.
What you’ll need:
- 16 oz Baby potatoes
- 24 oz Broccoli florets
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tbsp Parsley, fresh leaves
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt/Black Pepper
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan
This recipe is so easy. If you’re in a pinch and don’t know what to make I recommend this along with a chicken breast or whatever protein you like. Cut the veggies, dress them, wrap in foil and bake.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide broccoli and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Spoon the garlic mixture over the broccoli and potatoes. Fold the sides of the foil over the vegetables, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 12-14 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
I found this recipe here.